Popular Songs: Just Can’t Get Enough Chords
A very used chord progression in popular songs,
Used in musics like: “Crazy, AeroSmith”, “Just Can’t Get Enough, Black Eyed Peas” etc.
Let’s check this out:
Just Can’t Get Enough Chords:
Some of you probably want to spice it up some more to get more originality, am I right?
So, let’s get a little more crazy and add some notes in those chords to make it even more jazzy !
I have the honor to present: THE VARIABLES !
The roots notes stay the same, however the right hand begins to do chords more difficult.
(Variables Coming Soon)
Feel entirely free to mix the progressions together, to be totally original and unique in your art.
If you also, mash up the chords, I can guarantee you that the progression you come up with will perfectly make sense !
Let’s talk about scales, if you wanna make some popular instrumentals !
By my experience,
The best scale was the blues scale in case of making a lead !
If we are in the key of C, the blues scale is:
Mix that up, with any of the progressions that are above and you’ll be satisfied promised. 🙂
So go ahead, make some popular songs !
That was all about the pro tips that I’ve got for you guys. Welp, for now.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel !
You’ll find different instrumentals, will you be able to reproduce them?
Let me know how’s it sounds to you !
A chord progression idea.
Also, check out:
- The I-V-VI-IV Progression
- “Adele, Someone Like You”, “Bruno Mars, Grenade”
- The I-IV-V Progression, Jazz Style
- “Alicia Keys, Girl On Fire”, “Bruno Mars, When I Was Your Man”
- The I-VI-II-V Progression
- “Aqua, Barbie Girl”, “Beyoncé, Drunk In Love”
- The I-VI-IV-V Progression
- “Big Bang Theory Theme Song”, “Withney Houston, I Will Always Love You”
- The VI-IV-I Progression
- “Miley Cyrus, Wrecking Ball”, “Timber, Pitbull”
- The IV-III-II-I Progression
- “Bruno Mars, Locked Out Of Heaven”, “Super Mario 64 Main Theme”
- The IV-V-VI Progression
- “Adele, Rolling in The Deep”, “Let’s Go, Calvin Harris”
- The VI-IV-I-V Progression
- “Paparazzi, Lady Gaga”, “Let Her Go, Passanger”
- The I-II-III-IV Progression
- “What I Did For Love, David Guetta”, “Uptown Girl, Biill Withers”
- The IV-V-I Progression, Jazz Style
- “When You’re Gone, Avril Lavigne”, “All My Life, K-Ci And Jojo”
- The I-IV Progression, Hip-Hop Style or Jazz Style
- “ABBA, Mamma Mia”, “Pink, Trouble”
- The VI-V-IV Progression
- “Crazy, AeroSmith”, “Just Can’t Get Enough, Black Eyed Peas”
← Back to the Popular Songs Page