Pop Songs: Hold On We’re Going Home Chords
A very used chord progression in pop songs,
Used in musics like: “Drake, Hold On We’re Going Home” etc.
Let’s check this out:
Hold On We’re Going Home Chords:
Some of you probably want to spice it up some more to get more originality, am I right?
So, let’s get a little more crazy and add some notes in those chords to make it even more jazzy !
I have the honor to present: THE VARIABLES !
The roots notes stay the same, however the right hand begins to do chords more difficult.
(Variables Coming Soon)
Feel entirely free to mix the progressions together, to be totally original and unique in your art.
If you also, mash up the chords, I can guarantee you that the progression you come up with will perfectly make sense !
Let’s talk about scales, if you wanna make some popular instrumentals !
By my experience,
The best scale was the blues scale in case of making a lead !
If we are in the key of C, the blues scale is:
Mix that up, with any of the progressions that are above and you’ll be satisfied promised. 🙂
So go ahead, make some popular songs !
That was all about the pro tips that I’ve got for you guys. Welp, for now.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel !
You’ll find different instrumentals, will you be able to reproduce them?
Let me know how’s it sounds to you !
A chord progression idea.
Also, check out:
- The II-I-IV-VI-V Progression
- “Drake, Hold On We’re Going Home”
- The I-VI-IV-V Progression
- “Girl On Fire, Alicia Keys”, “Trumpets, Chris Brown”
- The VI-V-bV-IV Progression
- “Here, Alessia Cara”
- The IV-I-V-VI Progression
- “Call me Maybe, Carly Rae Jespen”
- The III-IV-V-VI Progression
- “Best Friend, Foster The People”
- The VI-V-III-IV Progression
- “This Is How We Do, Katy Perry”
← Back to the Pop Songs Page