Gospel Progressions: Jesus Will Chord Progression
An often used progression in Gospel Progressions,
Used in musics like: “A Little More Jesus, Erica Campbell”
Let’s check this out:
Piano Cover :
Jesus Will Chord Progression:
Some of you probably want to spice it up some more to get more originality, am I right?
So, let’s get a little more crazy and add some notes in those chords to make it even cooler !
I have the honor to present: THE VARIABLES !
The roots notes stay the same, however the right hand begins to do chords more difficult.
Feel entirely free to mix the progressions together, to be totally original and unique in your art.
If you also, mash up the chords, I can guarantee you that the progression you come up with will perfectly make sense !
Let’s talk about scales, if you wanna make some instrumentals !
By my experience,
The best scale was the blues scale in case of making a lead !
If we are in the key of C, the blues scale is:
Mix that up, with any of the progressions that are above and you’ll be satisfied promised. 🙂
So go ahead, make some gospel songs !
That was all about the pro tips that I’ve got for you guys. Welp, for now.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel !
You’ll find different instrumentals, will you be able to reproduce them?
Let me know how’s it sounds to you !
A chord progression idea.
Also Check Out:
- The IV-III-VI-V-I Progression (Fa-Mi-La-Sol-Do) (4-3-6-5-1)
- “The Best In Me, Marvin Sapp”
- The II-V-I-IV-VII-III-VI Progression (Ré-Sol-Do-Fa-Si-Mi-Fa) (2-5-1-4-7-3-6)
- “When The Spirit Of The Lord, Fred Hammond”
- The III-VI-V-I-VI-II-V-I Progression (Mi-Fa-Sol-Do-La-Ré-Sol-Do) (3-6-5-1-4-2-5-1)
- “This Is The Day, Fred Hammond”
- The VI-II-IV-VII-III-VI Progression (La-Ré-Fa-Si-Mi-La) (6-2-4-7-3-6)
- “Possess The Land, Marvin Sapp”
- The I-II-III-IV-IVmin Progression (Do-Ré-Mi-Fa-Famin) (1-2-3-4-4min)
- “Every Prayer, Israel Houghton”
- The I-IV-I-VI-II-V Progression (Do-Fa-Do-La-Ré-Sol) (1-6-1-4-2-5)
- “A Little More Jesus, Erica Campbell”
- The IV-III-II-I-II-III Progression (Fa-Mi-Ré-Do-Ré-Mi) (4-3-2-1-2-3)
- “Work In Your Favor, Hezekiah Walker”
← Back to the Gospel Songs